Woody???

I'l need to dist-upgrade to woody due kernelchange.. didn't work.. totally fuck'd up my server... Try'd to reinstall debian and try with unstable... didn't work.. totally fuck'd up my server...

What the hell are you doing over there? Debian used to be a stable and trustable distribution (95% even with unstable dist-upgrade) for just about a year ago..

I have been running debian since i was 18 years old.. (i'm 23 now)..
But i will search for a more stable distribution.. Debian sucks big time..

/thanx but no thanx