Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

begin  Chad Waters quotation:

> Now... the bonehead that unleashed the almost YEAR-OLD virus is another
> story...

And note that I complained about him, not about the bouncebacks; the
bouncebacks were merely the catalyst that led me to the suggestion.

Eliminate the Outlook Express users, and you'll eliminate the viruses,
thereby eliminating the bouncebacks.

I find it difficult to believe that there are any businesses requiring
their users to use Outlook Express.  I said nothing about Outlook, but
users of this completely unrelated product, based on initial code
written by completely different people at a different company, came out
of the woodwork, for some reason.  I blame the de-emphasis on reading
comprehension skills in the US public school system.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US