Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 22:23, Christoph Simon wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:16:53 +0200
> "adam" <adam@aronet.com> wrote:
 . .

> Why don't you just subscribe with a different (private?) account?

I'm shocked.

I really never expected to see this level of intolerance in a Debian
list.

Adam works. His boss has a lousy firewall.  Big fucking deal.

I'm stunned that someome would be flamed and made to feel unwelcome
because of this.  Is your time really so valuable that the nanosecond
you spent noticing that his boss' firewall spat out a virus warning
justifies your asking him to unsubscribe.

Please take a few minutes of your valuable time to visit www.gnu.org and
think about the type of community that free software is creating.

--

Patrick