Re: Ok, so what's this MS Exchange crap? (was Re: Not read: ????????:????)

begin  dman quotation:

> with razor).  It's not a problem, though.  Who would ever send you a
> message that had _nothing_ but ms-tnef content?  If it is their

Someone using Word as their email editor, perhaps?  I can't test this, I
don't use Lookout.

The one time I received mail that the sender claims was legitimate that
was in ms-tnef format, he swears he doesn't know why it was that way.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | Information may want to be free, but fiber
http://www.eiv.com               | optic cable wants to be one million US