HAS Galeon UI changed?

Hi all,

Galeon keeps prompting me to recover from crashed sessions. I'm running
it remotely and it usually crashes because the connection breaks.

I seem to remember that there was an option called CArsh Recovery under
the advanced preferences tab that allowed me to suppress these prompts.
Does antone know where it might have gone?

Also, there was an option to configure the title bar.  It's be very
handy if I could change it from '%s - Galeon' to '%s - hostmane' and I
can't find that either.

Thanks in advance,
--

Patrick