Re: Passwordless connection to ssh-nonfree 1.2.27

	Umm... Unless you have some reason to be running that version
of SSH instead of ssh2 or openssh (ssh) I wouldn't... I'm in the process
of doing a post-mortem on a harddrive of a friend's computer in which we
believe ssh 1.2.27 was the way they got in as it was one of the very few
ports that was port forwarded into this machine... SSH protocol 1 has
had a root exploit vulnerability out for awhile now... Incidently my
friends computer was a RedHat box as well...

	If you must run that version check your settings for
IgnoreRhosts, IgnoreUserRhosts, RhostsRSAAuthentication and
RSAAuthentication... Also for it to work both host and client need to be
in known_hosts on both sides IIRC... Honestly SSH2's publickey or
hostbased authentication might be an easier choice...

	Jeremy