Re: Mutt (related question about Mozilla)

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 18:08, Paul E Condon,,, wrote:

> Martin Wuertele wrote:
>
> > Hi Terence!
> >
> > On Fri, 08 Feb 2002, Terence Ng wrote:

[...]

> I'm curious as to how Terrance got Mozilla to read emails in
> /var/spool/mail/ngterry.
> I can't get my copy of Mozilla to set up anything but links to
> external smarthosts. What am I missing in the instructions?

It's not enabled in the XUL interface (and it lacks from the
documentation too), but if you dig in bugzilla you'll find the way to
configure mozilla to use movemail.

IIRC you need to modify you mozilla prefs.js in the line where is
defined the "mail.server.hostname" with something like:

user_pref("mail.server.server1.hostname", "movemail");

but you should check the bugzilla cause i could be wrong (here is
working but don't recall what i've changed =).

Hope this helps,

Andrea

--
Should define myself as an IT consultant? -- Andrea Vettorello