[enduser43232@hotmail.com: Bulk Mail Friendly Hosting Needed]

Hi,

I so sincerely hope someone can help these nice, friendly people >:)

----- Forwarded message from Enduser <enduser43232@hotmail.com> -----

Delivery-Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 05:11:00 +0100
From: Enduser <enduser43232@hotmail.com>
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: Bulk Mail Friendly Hosting Needed
    N_NUMS

Hi, we are looking for an ISP that will host our websites that are promoted
via spam mail. No mail would be sent by your server.

We will pay very good money for the trouble of dealing with the spam
complaints and keeping us online as long as possible.

If you can provide that kind of service or know someone, please email me at
business2344@yahoo.com

Thanks.

----- End forwarded message -----

--