Re: ATI Radeon video card

Provided you have turned on all of the appropriate things in kernel like DRI, etc. (and make sure the radeon is a module), then you need to view your XFree86 log file. If DRI is not being loaded (and that's your only problem), then my solution was to remove my Robotics modem PCI card and SB Live! PCI card and reboot. I then had 3D. Then I made sure I put both PCI cards in non-shared PCI slots and assigned IRQ for modem of 4 and sound a 5.

Hope this helps.

Kerry