Re: unsubscribe

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:17:37 -0800 (PST)
"Paul 'Baloo' Johnson" <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, csj wrote:
>
> > > unsubscribe
> >
> > I think you have to place the "unsubscribe" in the subject line (as in
> > this email).
>
> That won't work.

If it did wouldn't get two copies of your post ;-) But I did get
this strange email from debian-user-admin@news.uslinuxtraining.com:

===
Your mail to 'Debian-user' with the subject

     unsubscribe

===

So maybe you can unsubscribe through this list. It seems that email with
the subject of "unsubscribe" gets flagged and forwarded to the list
moderator. I'm just curious though. Would an "unsubscribe" compounded
with other words ["unsubscribe me you *&?@#% lusers!]" also trigger the
filter?