Re: sound module for CS4236 in Potato-r4?

Thanks a lot for your reply. Something is still wrong here.
I get at boot time:
Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?

Where do I find the correct irq settings?
/proc/sys/pnp does not exist on my system.

My sound used to work just fine under SuSE7.2. I still have the old /etc backed up. Does this help?

--
Regards,
Klaus