exim reject_recipients

Hi,

	I'm trying to block some well known domains here in Brazil
regarded as used only by spammers, using the host_reject_recipients
directive in exim.
	I've set it to a list of domains (host list form), but I got
some problems:

1. I've to put my local net in the list with a ! prepended so that my
users can send email, even though the local net is listed in
relay_domains

2. Even disabling host_lookup, all hosts that do not have a reverse
domain registered are being blocked.

	So, how to block well known spammer domains, without blocking
others IP that do not contain reverse addresses registered.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21