Re: Confusion about X in woody

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 01:12, Adam Majer wrote:
> Get rid off the 3.3.6 stuff - install xserver-xfree86 package.
> It will provide all the necessary drivers.

Thanks to everyone who replied!  I've done apt-get install
xserver-xfree86; configuration with debconf handled everything just
fine. (Almost -- I'm going to have to tweak my keyboard: I'm using a
Microsoft Natural keyboard with UK layout, and the Windows key is coming
through as Meta and the Alt key is being ignored.)  xserver-common-v3
and xserver-svga are gone and everything appears to be running great,
and faster than before.

Thanks again

Randy