Re: exim mrtg

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 01:39:00PM -0000, c wrote:

| can anyone plz point me to a source of mrtg scripts/source for exim
| monitoring......or a howto
|
| many thanks
|
| c^

hello,

from what i remember, after i installed mrtg via apt, there was an
examples section that gave some scripts to use from exim stats. i have
it running on my box.... but i'll have to dig around for the scripts. i
tried to "locate mrtg | grep example", which showed me nothing. i could
have sworn the exaple for exim was there! oh well. i'll find it.
basically, the 3 scripts cheche a few things, like the number of mails
in queue and the amount delivered... and output those to mrtg.
at some point today, when i have time, i'll try to put something
together saying how i did it... and link it onto my site. let me know if
you're still interested....

jason

--
registered linux user #202942