newbie

Title: Message
I just got my CD this afternoon.  My CD shows up in the CMOS, but I cannot get it to boot.  So, I made the floppies and booted using them.  Now I am installing the kernal.  Still no CD.  What do I need on the floppies to pull this off?  I have been looking all over the Debian web page for what files I need.  I downloaded the drivers file, and went through the tgz thing with windows.  I just need to know what files it is looking for when it says:  "insert driver disk."

Thanks,

Joe Wise
NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education