Re: Sendmail Question

<quote who="Nick Furman">
> Hi Everyone!
>
> 	I've recently downloaded the stable version of Debian 2.2.  I am
> replacing some servers that have Debian 2.1 (and an older version
> of Sendmail).  Does anyone use Sendmail with the new Debian
> version?  I'm trying to get my sendmail to pay attention to my
> /etc/mail/access.db file.   I know it's got to be looking at it

i can't get sendmail to read the access db. ive been trying
off and on for over a year..works great on sendmail 8.9.3 though.
i posted that question a few days ago and haven't seen a response.
let me clarify that it works good on debian 2.2, compared to
debian 3.0. but the version of sendmail in debian 2.2 as far
as i know does not support the kind of statements your putting
in the access file(e.g. RELAY). i usually only put REJECT
or 550 statements in my access db.

> 	Any ideas?  I used the stock install of sendmail.  Is the
> access_db option a compile time option that I need to set?

if you can get it workin lemme know please:) if this
is only related to debian 2.2 then..not a big deal, my
problem is related to debian 3.0 (sendmail 8.11 / 8.12)

nate