Re: guppi package

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 15:54:29 -0800, David Wright wrote:
> Are there any plans to make a stand-alone guppi package (currently only
> libguppi exists, essentially for invocation by gnumeric and gnucash)?

IIRC (can't find the docs to back me up), guppi's developers have dropped
the standalone guppi program and are focussing on guppi as a component for
other applications that should be easily scriptable from common scripting
langauges.

HTH,
Ray
--
dit heerst	jennifer lopez op tv
geluid uit	en marilyn uit m'n speakers >:)