Re: location of mysql files?

hello,

i would like to know as well... how to back-up a mysql database. i have
php-nuke installed.... it comes with a .sql file. you first create the
new database, then

mysql nuke < nuke.sql

i'm hoping there's some way to do the opposite... to create an .sql file
to be later re-imported to another mysql server.

any thoughts?

tia,
jason

--