Re: fetchmail questions

Seth Delackner muttered:
> Not to get too picky, but in mutt you have to specify in your .muttrc
> which files are considered inboxes that could receive new messages.
> e.g. mailboxes ! =filtered_box =another_box

My setup is a little different. I have

  set folder=$HOME/Mail
  set spoolfile=~/Mail/inbox
  set mbox=+mbox

in muttrc.

I don't use procmail (yet), just a .forward file with the exim filter
declaration at the top. New mail cheerfully appends to various files
(not named in the .muttrc) according to if-then-elif lines in .forward.

Here's a question: where is the .forward file syntax documented? The
exim docs refer to "standard .forward file processing" but that's it. I
use things like

then
  save $home/Mail/deb.inbox
  finish
endif

that I've copied from others, but where can I find a list of supported
commands such as 'save' and 'finish'?

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul Mackinney       |   Who profited from Sept 11?
paul@mackinney.net   |   http://www.copvcia.com/