Re: apt-get/debconf "uninitialized variable" problem

On Montag, 17. Dez. 2001 at 14:01:18, java guru wrote:

>  I had working woody and recently did a apt-get
>dist-upgrade.
>
>  I am having problems with post installation(at
>settting up..stage).. Debconf seems to be complaining
>like "uninitialized variable in..".
>
>I cant proceed with any other apt-get or dpkg
>installations. Please advice.

Hello java guru,

I read in several NGs and MLs Postings from people who had the same
problem. The answer to the problem was that there is a problem with
pilot-link. If you have that package installed, first remove it,
finish your installation and then you can reinstall pilot-link.

Hth Michael

--
Registred Linux-User: 183712
GnuPG Key: B3F038DC