Re: OT: JBoss & Linux Threads

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 06:20:00PM +0100, Holger Rauch wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. Does that mean you'd recommend using Blackdown's
JDK
> rather than Sun's?

in my experience, i highly recommend blackdown's over sun's.  sun's
had this strange bug which reared its ugly head when the stack size
was too large.  it may be related to the threading issues.  blackdown
has been working flawlessly for me with jboss (and any other app) on
sid.  it also has the added advantage of having debian packages to
install it.

--
| glynis@hjsoft.com         http://www.hjsoft.com/~glynis/ |