[solved] Re: [TLUG]: startx -> /usr/bin/X11/X no such file

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael" <mx@texas.no-ip.com>
To: <tlug@ss.org>
Cc: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TLUG]: startx -> /usr/bin/X11/X no such file

> Do you still get this issue if you try to upgrade for force a fresh
> install of XFree86?

Yes, that is exactly what I did by upgrading my debian
dist... as well...
awesome!  It is funny what will trigger one to look in
the rite direction... I had assumed when I installed
pkg 'kde' and 'evolution' that I would get an xserver,
but of course not!  Silly rabbit:
apt-get install xserver-svga
-> I imagine now I should have more success!