Re: File Transfers, taken from Re: an XFree86 problem, an xscreensaver problem, followed by anEnlightenment problem

Cunningha(seneca@slemish.com) > wrote:

> > Before anyone tells me to convert the Windows computer, I am not
> > allowed to change _anything_ about that computer.
>
> Define "change".
>
> If you want to set yourself up so there are no successful solutions,
> that's your own affair.

So I will define change. For that system change means altering anything it
in any way other than adding programs, or by external connection. Its on a
network, and the admin has setup a like Big Brother's, not even allowing me
a password on my files, while their entire drives have passwords. They claim
that it is merely so they can run virus scans from a central location, but I
suspect that in addition to being able to monitor every website that I go
to, they use it to check for any games (another condition is no games). If I
don't abide by their limitations, all my connections to the outside world of
computers are removed.

Seneca
seneca@slemish.com