Which IMAP server to use?

Hi,

I'm planning to set up an IMAP server on my Woody
machine so that if needed I could access my mail folders
from remote machines.
Also my has a Windows box and is using Outlook Express 6
to read her mail. I'd like to 'filter' her mail through
the Linux machine, so that I can use Procmail on her mail
as well to filter out potentially malicous mail, before
letting Outlook Express open them.

I've tried to look on the net for comparisons, suggestions
and howtos on which is the better server but came up empty.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Just for background:
I'm using Fetchmail to retrieve my mail from my ISP and several
other POP accounts I have. Then I use Procmail (through Exim)
to filter and sort my mail into several folders (mbox).
>From where I usually read them with Mutt.
No ideally I would wnat to keep this as it is and add the ability
to access the same folders occasionally from other machines.
I figured IMAP would allow this, allthough I'm a newbie on this
topic...
Also I would use the same for my wife. The mail would be initially
delivered to her Linux account, with the only difference that she
would allways access it from her Windows machine.

Many thanks for your help in advance!
best regards,
Balazs