LILO keeps annoying me

Hi,

I run Woody and upgrade from time to time, but when a new version of LILO
comes available it asks me the same question over and over again:

Install a boot block using your current LILO configuration? [Yes] no
Wipe out your old LILO configuration and make a new one? [No]
No changes made.

I am satisfied with my current LILO configuration, but with almost every
upgrade LILO 'hopes' that I want to reinstall a bootblock. How can I tell
dpkg that LILO does not have to be reconfigured.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98