Re: to get https in galeon???

On Saturday 08 December 2001 10:52 pm, Andrew Water Schmeder wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> How can I get galeon to do https again?  I swear it used to work... I
> have the  openssl packages, etc etc but it gives me no love.  btw this
> is debian/sid.
>

> thanks,
> andy

Sorry, can't answer your question, but I can verify that Galeon does https. I
just connected to a site and it worked fine. I haven't done anything special
to get it to work; just apt-get'ted (or maybe dselect'ed, I don't remember)
Galeon and it just worked. I also am pulling from sid.

Kent

Oh, just had a thought; since Galeon depends on some Mozilla stuff, perhaps
you need mozilla-psm?