samba print problem

I have a desktop running Linux and a laptop running Win95 that sends print jobs to the printer (printer is connected to desktop) via Samba. The laptop prints okay but whenever I print from the laptop, an extra page is printed at the end of the print job and that page contains only something that looks similar to this:

    %% Number of pages  %%

or something similar to that. Is there a way to get rid of that? The printer is sending the printjobs to the desktop in Postscript format.

thanks

--
Andrew