Re: Stil having mail problems

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 10:18:35PM -0400, cmasters wrote:
> Could someone please explain why fetchmail/procmail combo continues to
> reject ~any~ messages not expressly addressed to me (aka my Return addy).
> I've attached "sanitized" copies of .fetchmailrc, .procmailrc, and .muttrc

> # Configuration created Tue Nov 27 17:08:11 2001 by fetchmailconf
> set logfile '/home/<username>/logs/mail/log'

have a peek inside this log file ans see if it rings a bell, or share
a sanitised version with us

> poll pop.<ISP> with proto POP3 and options no dns

not sure the keyword options is allowed here

>        user <remote-username> there with password <passwd> is <local-username> here options stripcr warnings 3600

During testing I would add "keep" to the options!
A wild guess what might be wrong is that your usernames or your passwd
contain funny chars, like spaces or tabs.

----------~/.procmailrc--------------------
> # Put ## before LOGFILE if you want no logging
> LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/logs

Again have a peek inside this file and share it with us

> INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/testing.rc
> INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/lists.rc

I would go for a simpler version first. Comment the above include's out
ans use this simple recepi instead:

:0:
Test

--