Re: UnrealTourney can't find VooDoo 3

On Friday 16 November 2001 22:15, JakeCatfox@aol.com wrote:
> I have a VooDoo 3 installed and the dev/3dfx device installed with the
> correct major/minor numbers, but Unreal Tournament Demo always quits saying
> it can't find the V3/Banshee card.
>
> Does anyone know why it's doing this?
> -- Deven Gallo

bub, there is only one way outta this....and i learned the slightly harder
but CORRECT way...you have to make a nice new kernel. i don't care what
anyone says...nothing, but nothing, compares.

for all my nice 3d stuff, i rebuilt the kernel with DRI and the voodoo driver
built in and stuff looks SOOOOO nice.

i recommend you do the same.

that is all i can offer.

trust me...building a new kernel will make you happy.

good luck!

--
Q:	Why did the programmer call his mother long distance?
A:	Because that was her name.