Re: Galeon hangs

I fixed it! I fixed it!

Some time ago I removed mozilla-mailnews; I thought tonight - it can't
be that removal that caused galeon to stop working.  Anyhow, I
succumbed to this final apparently stupid idea to reinstall
mozilla-mailnews and now galeon works.

Well, I know galeon depends on mozilla but they're both browsers. Why
would the galeon browser require mozilla-mailnews when not even the
mozilla browser requires it?

But it doesn't matter; galeon works again (maybe I'll learn C++ so I
can get all of w3m's keybindings in galeon and yes I know about
assigning keys to the menu items but that doesn't go far enough).

Jonathan