Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #2030

>Today's Topics:
>  Limewire on Potato                    [ Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meul ]
>  Re: Limewire on Potato                [ =?iso-8859-1?q?Steve=20Kieu?= <haiq ]
>  Unidentified subject!                 [ wqhmath <wqhmath@263.net> ]
>  Re: When ROOT->startx, what file exe  [ "Johnny Ernst Nielsen" <j.e.nielsen ]
>  I know php4 is broken in woody        [ Petr Cech <cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cu ]
>  Re: gvim in Debian                    [ David Harrigan <david.harrigan@kmso ]
>  no wikis packaged for debian?         [ op <ol1@v10a.com> ]
>  How Do I Reinstall A Package?         [ David Harrigan <david.harrigan@kmso ]
>  Re: How Do I Reinstall A Package?     [ Jeronimo Pellegrini <pellegrini@mpc ]
>  Re: Total lockup with kernel 2.4.14   [ Anthony Campbell <a.campbell@doctor ]
>  null modem test                       [ Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au ]
>  Re: Change XFree from 4.1.0 to 3.3.6  [ Frank Zimmermann <F.Zimmermann@bham ]
>  Re: apache-common requires mySQL?     [ Tom Allison <tallison1@twmi.rr.com> ]
>  Re: xscreensaver on woody             [ George Karaolides <george@karaolide ]
>  Re: Debian2.2r4/Release says '2.2r3'  [ Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@u ]
>  fake a netscape 4 browser with galeo  [ bboett@bboett.dyndns.org (Bruno Boe ]
>  Re: kdebaselibs-Problem               [ Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at ]
>  Re: apache-common requires mySQL?     [ Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> ]
>  Re: Progeny -> woody?                 [ "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com> ]
>  Re: Via82cxxx locked at 48kHz         [ Emil Pedersen <emilp@update.uu.se> ]
>  RCS/CVS for /etc                      [ xio <xio@port22.net> ]

>------------------------------

>Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:43:09 +0100
>From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>
>To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Limewire on Potato

>Hi - I would like to get LimeWire Gnutella client on my Potato box.
>I think that I have managed to get Java set up properly (from the
>Sun tarbal), it resides in:

>  /usr/java/jre1.3.1/

>Mozilla seems to be able to find it in there.
>If I try to run LimeWire I get:

>  Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread

>Can anyone report success with any of the recent (1.6 to 1.8)
>versions of LimeWire?

>Thanks a lot.

>--
>  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>

>------------------------------

>Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:07:54 +1100 (EST)
>From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Steve=20Kieu?= <haiquy@yahoo.com>
>To: debian <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
>Subject: Re: Limewire on Potato

>>   Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class
>> java/lang/Thread
>>
>> Can anyone report success with any of the recent
>> (1.6 to 1.8)

>For me it is ok.

>LimeWire 1.6
>java installed manually in /usr/local/jdk1.3.1_01
> [...]

*** Your message did not reach its recipient ***
It was caught by the mailing system as spam.
If this message is not spam and you feel that
this message was caught in error, please email
a note to spam_filter@netfx-2000.net.
If this message is spam, knock it off!
This server is in California where it is illegal
to spam! We do not accept spam here!
We will go after all spammers to the maximum
extent of the law!