2 out of 3 eth; IBM EtherJet 10-BaseT ISA

Hello all,

I have continued to stumble towards Debianization.
I have successful installed 2 machines with Potato
from CD and Woody from floppies and net. I have got 2
out of 3 network cards working.  The third I am almost
ready to identify it as NOT SUPPORTED.  The card:

IBM EtherJet 10-BaseT ISA Adapter Wake-Up On LAN
(EtherStreamer IBM 25H6106 CX8920-XQ1 0001_9631_DJ1)

I have struggled through the KERNEL HOW-TO, the
ETHERNET HOW-TO and the PNP HOW-TO.

As well, I discovered this useful tool:
http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/

And thought I had found this relevant info:
http://lhd.datapower.com/db/dispproduct.php3?DISP?2245

But alas, I fear that this card will not partake in
the Debianization.  Anyway, able to assist?

Best regards,
the Lloyder