Re: ssh hangs when X programs exit

* Bill Wohler (wohler@newt.com) spake thusly:
>   I just started noticing that ssh hangs with X commands. I believe
>   this behavior began with the recent ssh upgrade on woody.

Try "ssh -1".

I get this a lot when connecting to ssh-2.5.1p2 on IRIX, with
tty logins as well as X, when using version 2 of the protocol.
"ssh -1" works fine. And yes, it started after woody ssh upgrade.

OTOH, tty logins to ssh-2.1.1 on RedHat (6.2) and 2.9p2 on
Debian/woody are OK (dunno about X). Both tty and X logins to
2.3 and 2.9.9p2 on Solaris are OK. They all use version 2 by
default.

Dima
--
I'm going to exit now since you don't want me to replace the printcap. If you
change your mind later, run                        -- magicfilter config script