Geometry specification...

In the FvwmPager manual, under the FvwmPagerGeometry option,
it says "In order to maintain an undistorted aspect ratio,
you might want to leave out either the width or height
dimension of the geometry specification."

But I haven't been able to find an example of a description
of how to "leave out" one of the dimensions.  I.e., do you
say, e.g., "48x*+0+0", or what?

I must be missing some fundamental documentation on X or on
fvwm, but I've got the man pages for both of them.

	Mike Fontenot
	mlfasf@home.com