Re: previous zope-mysqlda.deb (was: .deb archive?)

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 11:06:45AM -0500, Chris Gray wrote:
> The package I'm looking for is zope-mysqlda 2.0.7-1 not the current sid
> version 2.0.7-1.1
>
> I haven't found it in any of the places other people have suggested.  I
> think I've just broken myself of the automatic 'yes' to the
> erase-all-downloaded-.deb files question.

I don't have it either, I'm afraid. My local mirror's a bit too recent.

What's the problem with the new version? Is it the Python 2.1
transition? If so, you're probably better off waiting for everything in
sid to move to that, which is happening now.