Re: unstable: "could not open default font 'fixed'"

Michael P wrote:

 | This is the first time I've rebooted (or probably even exited X) in
 | three days, and I upgrade packages every day, so I'm not sure what
 | caused it.  I searched bugs.debian.org and mailing list archives, but
 | no one else seems to have the same problem.

Other people (myself included) *did* have this problem.  Check the
archives from, I don't know, two weeks ago or so.

I don't recall the actual solution: it involved removing biznet fonts,
reinstalling others, and purging alias files of references to biznet
fonts, though I may have missed some in-betweens there.

Luck,

Jason

--
Jason Wojciechowski==jwojciechowski@hampshire.edu