Do you use atari800 package?

I'm about ready to release the 1.0.7 version of the atari800 package, and
I'd like some feedback from folks who are actually using the package.

If you use this package, please take a look at the following issues and
let me know how they impact your use:

1. The svgalib version is the only one that works well for me.

2. The curses version seems to not run basic, and has really bad menu
handling in the F1 user interface.

3. The x11 version uses the same color for background as for text on my X
setup. I've been told that this may relate to the color depth I'm using,
but I haven't been able to make any headway.

For those who actually use the x11 version I need some feedback about
which situations it work in and which it doesn't. The upstream author says
it works fine on his machine.

Even if you have no problems with the new release, please contact me
anyway, so I know how many atari users are out there ;-)

I'll be downloading the package in a few minutes, so it should be
available in incoming for those in a hurry.

Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to debian-user.

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-