Re: Debian books

I have GNU/Debian Bible (based on potato) and another from Unleashed (called Debian 2.1, or so I think).

I think the first is a fine book but for advanced users it looses for the latter. Although Unleashed's a bit dated, I'm sticking with it.

Anyway, you can see comments on these to books in amazon.

Regards,
Ricardo Diz

P.S. Since I'm no longer need GNU/Debian Bible, I'm selling it (it's like new). If you happen to be interested just send me a private email.