Re: System freeze

> >^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@
>
> FWIW, I've tracked such down to bad RAM at least two times, a bad
>  RAM-socket on a mainboard once.
>
> Run memtest86 for a night or somesuch.

It didn't take the night, the second test showed the bad ram.
!AAArrrrggghhh!

Before I'm going to have a screwdriver session I wanted to say: "thanx" (and
I was so shure, because I tested two months ago, and everything was allright)

Oliver
--
INPUT/OUTPUT: Information is "input" from the keyboard as
intelligible data and "output" to the printer as unrecognizable crap.