mozilla-mail 0.9.4 broken !!!

       I have recently upgrade mozilla-0.9.3 to mozilla-0.9.4. Now I
notice that the mail part of this new version of mozilla is broken.
Therer is no way to connect to the (pop3) server: all the menu item
"Get new messages" and so on are greyed out. (Also, when mozilla -mail
starts, it usually begins imediately to download mail, now it
does no thing). The configuration file hasn't changed and it has
worked without problem with mozilla-0.9.3
       Unfortunately I haven't kept the old mozilla-0.9.3 so I can't
revert back to this version. As I am not personnaly using mozilla
-mail, I havn't noticed this problem immediate and have optimistically
upgrade mozilla on several machines which I administer. Now my users
complain and are quite upset about not being able to get mail and I
feel very embarassed. Can any oine helping me out of this mess: is
there any place where I can get the old (and working) mozilla-0.9.3,
or better yet a fix to this bug.
       Thank for any help.

--
PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23