pppd

Hi!

I configured pppd for dial on demand, but how can I get pppd to start
automaticaly
on boot time without immediately establishing a connection, but to wait
until there's
a demand for it?

I renamed /etc/ppp/no_ppp_on_boot to /etc/ppp/ppp_on_boot and chmoded it to
a+x to be executed by /etc/init.d/ppp on startup. So, I don't know why it
establishs
a connection anyway, because all the script does is to call 'pppd call
provider' and
if I do that manualy by typing it, pppd starts but waits for demand. So,
what do I
have to change?

Christian