Re: Ext3... what about it?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:17:39PM +0300, Samuli Suonpaa wrote:
> Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> wrote:
> > Can it be considered some "stable" now?
>
> Quite.

how about mixing it with other kernel harddrive magic, like raid or lvm?

I assume that wouldn't make any difference, but its on my lvm that i really
could use ext3. Except ofcourse the info on the lvm is very difficult
to backup somewhere else becuase of its size... just incase anything went
wrong :)

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant