Re: Word-wrapping text editor

        Hello,
>=20
> You can also set options for individual files in vim by including a line
> like 'vi: textwidth=3D72' in the file.

        At the risk of putting fire to the ancient editor war.  In
(x)emacs one can use auto-fill to the same effect.  As an example, for
editing mail, I use post.el by Eric Kidd which is quite nice.  In its
hook, I call flyspell-mode by Manuel Serrano so that I have cutsy
spell checking.
        Have a nice day,
        -Trey

P.S. If you see how I use them, check out http://veggie.wesleyan.edu/trey/elisp/