Linksys Network Anywhere driver

Anyone got this ethernet card to work in Linux?  I'm using the NC1000 v2 (that's close enough).

And I'd also love to know just how comprehensive dselect is.  I mean, when I look at xfree86 4.1 on the web, it has the package dependencies listed, but then those packages also have dependencies.  Is there a way just to upgrade to all packages in the unstable folder?