Re: upgrade to kernel-2.4.9(it was a fight but sucessful)

 I would like to thank everyone that responded to
this. After a couple of failures I am running
kerel-2.4.9.
 What I wound up doing was to make xconfig and use the
config-2.4.9-586 file that I had and change the usb
from module to built in and everything seemd to work.
No Kernel Panics so I'm upi and running.
Thanks again
Don