Re: creating debian rescue disk

I don't know if you noticed, but that disk is mountable. You can
actually copy a new kernel onto it which has reiserfs support.
Compile your new kernel, mount the disk, and copy the new kernel
over the old one. It's in msdos file format, so you can even
copy over in Windows.

The disk is a syslinux disk. For details, check out the SYSLINUS
web page.

http://syslinux.zytor.com/

brian