Re: help with diskless debian

> I've used apt-get to install the diskless packages,
> however I've not had much luck getting it to work.
> Evidently there was supposed to be a script that ran
> upon the installation of the diskless however this
> didn't happen. Has anyone had any success getting this
> to work?

Well; I got it to work up to a certain point; not with the diskless
packages, didn't know they were there (how are they named?).
Some links?:
http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue68/swieskowski.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Thinclient-HOWTO-2.html#ss2.1

Maybe the packages you are reffering to?:
www.ltsp.org

Thanks,
Frans Schreuder
p.s. I got it to work (partially because of Pentium60 server:)) with the
linuxgazette link.