Re: Wine & Remedy

on Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 02:28:28PM +0200, William Leese (William.Leese@nl.danzas.com) wrote:
> [...]

First:  post responses below quoted material.  Trim quotes.

Inquire with Remedy whether they offer "intel architecture binary
interface" (iABI) for Unix.  The current de-facto standard is GNU/Linux
binaries.  There's an older standard which is obsolete.  Asking this
establishes that:

  - Clues Remedy that there's a GNU/Linux interest for the product.
  - Whether they've got a clue to current Unix binary standards.

If you're not averse to running a legacy MS Windows OS, Lin4Win provides
more compatibility than WINE for Win9x series applications.