vampire:/var/lib/dpkg
root:{1}: grep -i reiser available
      Reiser FS

Package: gpart
Section: admin
.
 Supported (guessable) filesystem or partition types:
.
.
.
      Minix FS
      Reiser FS
      LVM physical volumes

No other mention of reiser in the available packages.  When I do the
apt-get install reiserfsprogs though it does install clean.  Why isn't
the package named in the available list?

(Oh, and many thanks by the way.)

Robert

Thus spake Craig Dickson (crdic@yahoo.com):