Re: woody-install

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 02:27:05PM +0200, Gabriel Pickard wrote:

> file:/instmnt/pool/main/e/exim/exim_3.22-4_i386.deb was corrupt
> in consequence, i cannot continue my installation ;-{

If the file is corrupt, is probably consequence of a scratch on the
CD' surface. Using other MTA, or downloading exim from the Internet
will solve the issue with this package, but the CD may have other
(even non-replaceable ones) corrupted files. In that case, get another
CD, or install from the Net.

-- Jsb